School and Educational Videos
An admissions video will help engage and inspire your audience. It will also appeal to online viewers. Video is increasingly more important and serves as a supplement to printed material. McElroy Films produces a wide variety of MA educational videos for schools, other educational institutions, and a variety of other purposes.
Interesting facts from comScore as of December 2010:
- 84.2 percent of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video
- YouTube.com ranked as the top online video content property with 145.8 million unique viewers
- Average time spent per viewer was 271 minutes, or 4.5 hours per month
- Yahoo! Sites took the #2 spot with 61.8 million viewers
- The duration of the average online content video was 5.1 minutes
As you can see from this Data online videos are very popular and attractive today. Take your educational institute into the 21st century with professional video.
McElroy Films can provide:
- Research and Development for an effective campaign
- Script writing and collaboration with your Board, Headmaster or Marketing
- Pre-production, production & post-production
- CD, DVD and other forms of media delivery
- Internet streaming media delivery as shown below or implementation to YouTube or Yahoo sites